YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DISCLAIMER: Not Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this website treated as confidential. If you contact an attorney through the website (a “website member”), your relationship with the Website member is completely independent of the Website and is governed by your agreement with the Website member. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed and we do not monitor or track, in any fashion, any information or legal advice given to you from any Website member, nor do we confirm that website members are actual attorneys or in good standing with any bar association. Your use of information on the website or materials linked from the website, including without limitation a website of a Website member, is at your own risk.
DivorceAttorneys.Net (here referred to as “DivorceAttorneys”) is a website owned and operated by City Advertising, LLC, which is an internet based directory of attorneys, that allow Members to create unique personal profiles online in order to market their services, contribute articles, maintain a blog and find and communicate with prospective clients, as well as other services provided by our website. The services offered by DivorceAttorneys.Net include any DivorceAttorneys-branded URL (the ” DivorceAttorneys Website”), DivorceAttorneys mobile services, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by DivorceAttorneysin connection with DivorceAttorney’s business (collectively, the ” DivorceAttorneys Services”). The DivorceAttorneys Services are hosted in the United States. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Eligibility. Use of the DivorceAttorneys Services and registration to be a Member for the DivorceAttorneys Services (“Membership”) is void where prohibited. By using the DivorceAttorneys Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the DivorceAttorneys Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, rent, lease, sublicense, loan, sell, or create derivative works from the Website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Website or the Content without DivorceAttorneys ‘s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Website or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its Content is prohibited.
3. License of Your Content to DivorceAttorneys.Net. By creating a profile, uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) DivorceAttorneys a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed regardless of creation date from time of submission thereafter. In addition, you agree your information may be used for marketing material, press releases and other forms of publicity without notification or prior written authorization from you, as expressed above.
5. Registration. Certain sections of this Website require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide DivorceAttorneys with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform DivorceAttorneys of any changes to that information. DivorceAttorneys does not permit a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify DivorceAttorneys im tely by emailing info@DivorceAttorneys.Net
6. Fees. You acknowledge that DivorceAttorneys reserves the right to charge for any portion of the DivorceAttorneys Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If DivorceAttorneys terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
6.1 Cancellation: At any point you may cancel your membership to DivorceAttorneys by sending an email to cancel@ADivorceAttorneys.Net. Upon receipt of your request we will cancel your account immediately and refund any unused portion of fees or payments (if any). By cancelling your account you will no longer be able to access your page, account and your information will be removed from our database which means no one will be able to find you on DivorceAttorneys and your permalink will be removed indefinitely.
7. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify DivorceAttorneys immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
8. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. DivorceAttorneys respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. DivorceAttorneys has the right to terminate the Membership of infringers.
If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the DivorceAttorneys Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send AccidentAttorney’s Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the DivorceAttorneys Services (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or a uthorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. DivorceAttorneys ‘s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, DivorceAttorneys.Net, 3333 S. Congress Avenue, #303, Delray Beach, FL 33445; Facsimile:1-800-460-4071 Attn: Copyright Agent. AccidentAttorney’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically by sending an email to copyright@DivorceAttorneys.net. DivorceAttorneys provides certain tools and technologies to help facilitate copyright owners’ control over their copyrighted works.
9. Linking to the Website. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Website, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give DivorceAttorneys notice of such link by sending an email to info@DivorceAttorneys.Net and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Website if requested by DivorceAttorneys. If you wish to provide links to a section within the Website, you should forward your request to DivorceAttorneys at info@DivorceAttorneys.Net and DivorceAttorneys will notify you if permission is granted, and if so the terms and conditions of the permission.
10. Advertisers. This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. DivorceAttorneys will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials.
11. No Solicitation. If a User has requested that a Website member contact the User, the Website member may do so. In no other event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this Website.
12. Errors and Corrections. DivorceAttorneys does not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. DivorceAttorneys does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. DivorceAttorneys may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
13. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. DivorceAttorneys is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of DivorceAttorneys .
14. DISCLAIMER. DivorceAttorneys is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted on or through the DivorceAttorneys Services, whether caused by Users of the DivorceAttorneys Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the DivorceAttorneys Services and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of DivorceAttorneys. Profiles and third party applications created and posted by Members on the DivorceAttorneys Website may contain links to other websites. DivorceAttorneys is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by DivorceAttorneys. Inclusion of any linked website on the DivorceAttorneys Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by DivorceAttorneys. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. DivorceAttorneys takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or third party applications that are posted on or through the DivorceAttorneys Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. DivorceAttorneys is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the DivorceAttorneys Services. DivorceAttorneys assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. DivorceAttorneys is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the DivorceAttorneys Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the DivorceAttorneys Services. Under no circumstances shall DivorceAttorneys be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the DivorceAttorneys Services, attendance at a DivorceAttorneys event, from any User Content posted on or through the DivorceAttorneys Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the DivorceAttorneys Services, whether online or offline. The DivorceAttorneys Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and DivorceAttorneys expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. DivorceAttorneys cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the DivorceAttorneys Services.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIVORCEATTORNEYS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE DIVORCEATTORNEYS SERVICES, EVEN IF DIVORCEATTORNEYSHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, DIVORCEATTORNEYS’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO ONE MONTH’S PAYMENT, IF ANY, BY YOU TO DIVORCEATTORNEYS FOR THE DIVORCEATTORNEYS SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, DIVORCEATTORNEYS’s SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
20. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold DivorceAttorneys, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the DivorceAttorneys Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or if any Content that you post on or through the DivorceAttorneys Services causes DivorceAttorneys to be liable to another.
23. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the DivorceAttorneys Website or any of the DivorceAttorneys Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DivorceAttorneys regarding the use of the DivorceAttorneys Services. The failure of DivorceAttorneys to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. DivorceAttorneys is a trademark of City Advertising, LLC. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.